All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharlie Finn had to grow up fast, living alone by age sixteen. Highly intelligent, he earned a life-changing scholarship to Harvard, where he learned how to survive and thrive on the outskirts of privileged society. That skill served him well in the cutthroat business world, as it does in more lucrative but dangerous ventures he w operates off the coast of Miami. Charlie tries to separate relationships from work. But when his choices produce devastating consequences, he sets out to right wrongs, traveling to Nicaragua where he meets those who have paid for his actions, including a woman and her young daughter. Will their fated encounter present Charlie with a way to seek the redemption he thought was impossible--and free his heart to love one woman as he never knew he could?
- Author BiographyCHARLES MARTIN is a New York Times bestselling author of 10 novels. His work is available in 17 languages. He lives in Jacksonville, Florida, with his wife and three sons.
- Author(s)Charles Martin
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight570 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $22.43
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $18.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.