Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionIt is wonder that water is always in the news: it covers about three quarters of the planet's surface, and humans need a clean supply of water to live. The quality and quantity of water directly impacts our ecomy, our health, and our environment. Water in the News explores the science behind the headlines; contaminated drinking water, disappearing wetlands, and oceans under threat from overfishing and global warming are just a few of the pressing concerns discussed in this book. But readers will learn that there is good news, too, as various organizations, governments, and many individuals work to protect and promote wise use of our many water resources. In addition to providing the basic science background, Water in the News puts each topic into a historical context, helping students stay afloat of the information necessary to fully understand these important issues.
- Author(s)Yael Calhoun
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleScience in the News S.
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.