All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeredith Graham's job as a children's book acquisitions editor takes her to Glenbrooke, Oregon, where she meets the only man who has ever made her heart leap: Jacob Wilde. Trouble is, his heart doesn't seem to be leaping in response to hers. But then, Jake's a movie star. Out of her league. Still, she can't get him out of her mind. So when circumstances continue to throw the two of them together, Meri decides to pull out all the stops to win her dream man -- but all of her schemes can't prepare her for what happens when they meet again in this bestselling former Palisades release, w book six in the new Glenbrooke series by award-winning author Robin Jones Gunn.
- Author BiographyRobin Jones Gunn is the award-winning, bestselling author of over 60 books with more than 3.5 million copies sold, including the popular Glenbrooke series, the Christy Miller and Sierra Jensen series for teens. A frequent speaker at women's events, she lives with her husband, Ross, and their two teenage children near Portland, Oregon.- Publisher. .
- Author(s)Robin Jones Gunn
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleGlenbrooke
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight283 g
- Width139 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.