All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE GIRL WHO WOULD BE QUEENNerissa Marin hides among teens in her human form, waiting for the day she can claim her birthrightthe undersea kingdom stolen from her the day her father was murdered. Blending in is her best weaponuntil her father's betrayer confronts Nerissa and challenges her to a battle to the death on Nerissa's upcoming birthdaythe day she comes of age.Amid danger and the heartbreak of her missing mother, falling for a human boy is the last thing Nerissa should do. But Lo Seavon breaches her defenses and somehow becomes the only person she can count on to help her desperate search for her mother, a prisoner of Nerissa's mortal enemy. Is Lo the linchpin that might win Nerissa back her crown? Or will this mortal boy become the weakness that destroys her?
- Author BiographySeventeen Magazine Summer Club author Amalie Howard spent most of her childhood with her nose buried in a book or running around barefoot, shimmying up mango trees and dreaming of adventure. 22 countries, surfing with sharks and several tattoos later, she has traded in bungee jumping in China for writing the adventures she imagines instead. She isn't entirely convinced which takes more guts. Amalie lives in New York with her husband and three children. Visit her at www.amaliehoward.com.
- Author(s)Amalie Howard
- PublisherHarlequin Teen
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleHarlequin Teen
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHarlequin Teen
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.25
- AU $15.05Trending at AU $16.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.