All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Battle of Waterloo marked the climax of four extraordinary months. Napoleon returned from exile, ousted the unpopular King Louis XVIII, and then turned to launch a pre-emptive strike against the Allied armies assembling in the United Netherlands. Here Napoleon met Wellington who had cobbled together an army with contingents from the British, the United Netherlands and the Prussians, firstly at Quatre Bras and then finally at Waterloo.This is the second book in the series to cover the battle following on from Hougoumont.
- Author BiographyAndrew Uffindell has previously written The Eagle's Last Triumph: Napoleon's Victory at Ligny, June 1815 and Uffindell and Corum together have written On the Fields of Glory: The Battlefields of the 1815 Campaign.
- Author(s)Andrew Uffindel,Andrew Uffindell,Michael Corum
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleBattleground Napoleonic S.
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/12/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
- AU $21.10Trending at AU $23.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.