All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers solid and in-depth instruction from a watermedia expert and top author. It includes tips and techniques for developing a personal style. Quiller is a well established name is the art world. He has sold over 100, 000 books worldwide.Join rewned artist Stephen Quiller on a journey of art discovery and exploration. Part One looks at watercolours, with illustrations of it's visual characteristics and their effects with different paper surfaces. Part Two focuses on acrylics, gouache, and casein. In Part Three, Quiller shares his secrets for the most difficult aspect of painting - developing a personal style and vision. Packed with Quiller's thoughts and ideas on painting philosophy, this is an inspiring guide to living a creative life and creating art.
- Author BiographyStephen Quiller is an internationally known painter, he is best known for his innovative approach to watermedia painting: watercolour, gouche, acrylic, casein and their combinations, and for his use of colour. His Quiller Wheel, a watermedia colour chart, and Quiller Palette are used by artists around the world. In addition, Stephen Quiller has two lines of paint - visit him on the web at www.quillergallery.com.
- Author(s)Stephen Quiller
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication04/12/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note250 colour and 25 black & white illustrations
- Weight735 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.