Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book was written to encourage children. So many children today judge themselves according to their peers or what they see on television. They struggle with who they are and often don't realize how important and special they are. This book I hope will help them learn for themselves the wonderful things they have to offer and help them become all that they can be. I also hope it will teach children to stop and think before they judge someone else.
- Author(s)John Paul Murphy
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight58 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.