All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA compelling story of tragedy and triumph in WWII -the second in a series of books featuring four young women whose lives will be forever changed by the war. Perfect for fans of Katie Flynn and Annie Groves. When war is declared, four plucky girls from Dartford - Grace, Sally, Rose and Daisy - are keen to do their bit on the Home Front. For orphan Grace, it's a chance to start afresh. She's always has a soft spot for Sam Petrie, brother of Daisy and Rose, but realising that he is in love with their friend Sally, she puts her own feelings aside, and signs up for life as a Land Girl. Mucking out and early morning milking come as a big shock and life is harder than she expected. But Grace is thing if t determined and though their lives will never be the same again, the four girls kw they will always have each other - matter what the war throws at them...
- Author BiographyRuby Jackson and her husband live in a small village in Surrey. Ruby, who worked for an international charity, now writes full time, with a particular interest in how women cope under pressure. When she's not writing she is probably in their large garden coping with weeds.
- Author(s)Ruby Jackson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight260 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementChurchill's Angels ed
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.