Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis text gives a clear introduction to the ideas and methods of wavelet analysis, making concepts understandable by relating them to methods in mathematics and engineering. It shows how to apply wavelet analysis to digital signal processing and presents a wide variety of applications.
- Author(s)Howard L. Resnikoff,Raymond O. Wells
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight694 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.