All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecent advances have shown wavelets to be an effective, and even necessary, mathematical tool for theoretical physics. This book is a timely overview of the progress of this new frontier. It includes an introduction to wavelet analysis, and applications in the fields of high energy physics, astrophysics, cosmology and statistical physics. The topics are selected for the interests of physicists and graduate students of theoretical studies. It emphasizes the need for wavelets in describing and revealing structure in physical problems, which is t easily accomplishing by other methods.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/1998
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width161 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byLi Zhi Fang,R. Thews
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.