All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cooking Light Way to Cook celebrates the philosophy that all foods have a place in a healthful diet. The keys are moderation and balance, and this highly visual book shows you how to prepare those foods and enjoy them judiciously. It's filled with over 850 photos that show you how to prepare the more than 200 recipes that appear in these pages, as well as hundreds of cooking tips that give an insider's peekinto our way to cook great food. Look and learn your way through our healthy eating principles. One of these is utilizing the flavors of the world's cuisines to enhance recipes. These concentrated sauces and robust herbs and spices offer ways to add flavor with little or fat. Ather is embellishing convenience products by adding fresh herbs or a sprinkling of freshly grated cheese. You reap the benefits of time-saving ingredients but can still enjoy the spark of flavor that fresh ingredients bring to a dish. These are just some of the hundreds of tips and techniques that you can use to get started cooking healthfully right w. From making the best marinara sauce to scrambling the perfect egg-it's all here in one stunning collection. In the Cooking Light Way to Cook, learning to cook healthfully is as simple as turning the page.eek into our way to cook great food.
- Author BiographyAt 25 years, Cooking Light is the nation's leading epicurean brand with the largest audience, most epicurean editorial and the most recipes. Cooking Light is the only epicurean brand positioned at the intersection of great-tasting food and healthfulness, serving an important and growing consumer need. The brand delivers innovative recipes, nutrition advice, and resources to live a healthful lifestyle via its magazine, website, and portfolio of cookbooks; across all tablets; through the highly-acclaimed Cooking Light Quick and Healthy Menu Maker app; and on social media platforms including, Facebook (Facebook.com/CookingLight), Twitter (@Cooking_Light) and Pinterest (Pinterest.com/CookingLight). Cooking Light is published by the Time Inc. Lifestyle Group, a division of Time Inc., the largest magazine media company in the U.S.
- PublisherOxmoor House, Incorporated
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleCooking Light
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxmoor House, Incorporated
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1021 g
- Width193 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.83
- AU $24.75Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $16.55Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $39.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.