Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn this eye-opening book, two astromers from the Vaticans observatory present their views on the profound developments in our kwledge about the worldfrom the discoveries of Copernicus and Galileo, to the wonders of quantum mechanics and the theory of relativity.
- Author BiographyGeorge V. Coyne, Ph.D., S.J., is a Jesuit priest, distinguished astronomer, director of the Vatican Observatory, and head of the Observatorys research group which is based at the University of Arizona in Tucson. Parallel to his scientific research he has developed an interest in the history and philosophy of science and in the relationship between science and religion. In 2008 he received the Mendel Medal. Alessandro Omizzolo is a member of the research staff at the Vatican Observatory with a special interest in quasars. He resides in Padua, Italy.
- Author(s)Alessandro Omizzolo,G.V. Coyne
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/03/2002
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Out-of-print date17/03/2016
- Weight342 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.