All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(Keyboard Instruction). Written by Kansas City's first-call keyboardist Wayne Hawkins, the Pia Aerobics book/CD pack is a multi-style, 40-week workout program for building real-world technique. Often when students decide to play in contemporary styles, they lack the chops for the job. The exercises in Pia Aerobics will introduce students to styles such as jazz, salsa, swing, rock, blues, new age, gospel, stride and bossa va, and help them play with more musical flair. Concepts covered include: keeping time; hand independence; articulations; building a better touch; strengthening weak fingers; accompanying; using the thumb; ear training; and more. The CD features professional musicians performing accompaniment tracks in each style.
- Author(s)Wayne Hawkins
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication05/12/2011
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Weight363 g
- Width226 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.