All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionA young boy plays hide and seek in the suburbs of Santiago, unaware that his neighbours are becoming entangled in the brutality of Pichet's regime. Then one night a mysterious girl appears in his neighbourhood and makes a life-changing request.
- Author BiographyAlejandro Zambra was born in Santiago, Chile in 1975. He is the author of two books of poems, Bahia Inutil and Mudanza; a collection of essays, No leer; and three novels, Bonsai, which was awarded a Chilean Critics Award for best novel, The Private Lives of Trees, and Ways of Going Home, which was awarded the Altazor Prize, selected by The National Book Council as the best Chilean novel published during 2012, and won an English Pen Award. He was selected as one of Granta's Best of Young Spanish-Language Novelists and was elected to the Bogota39 list.
- PrizesShortlisted for Premio Las Americas de Novela 2012. Long-listed for Le Prix Medicis 2012.
- Author(s)Alejandro Zambra
- PublisherGranta Books
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGranta Books
- Weight120 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Translated byMegan McDowell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.