All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $74.00
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.16
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.09
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe relationship between Charity Evans and her sister Lynzee Lavender brings new meaning to the term 'sibling rivalry.' Lynzee writes science fiction, and her New York Times bestseller status gets her into A-list parties and fattens her bank account. She can't stand the fact that Charity is a published author too, even though she swears that she is where near as good. It seems like the publishing industry might agree, because Charity is having trouble getting her contract renewed. Is it possible that Lynzee has had her blacklisted?
- Author BiographyRosalyn McMillan is a dedicated wife and devoted mother of four. Her first novel, Knowing, sold over 70,000 hardcover copies and 400,000 paperbacks. She followed that success with One Better, then Blue Collar Blues, and The Flip Side of Sin. This Side of Eternity was Rosalyn's fifth novel. Rosalyn remains a loyal student of her profession by reading two to three hundred books a year. She feels that it's imperative for an author to keep abreast of the New York Times bestsellers as well as fresh voices of fiction. Currently, she lives in Memphis, TN, with her husband, John.
- Author(s)Rosalyn McMillan
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Books
- Weight200 g
- Width105 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.