Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed for anyone who has ever taken care of beloved parents as they age, kwing the heart-rending emotions that come from that responsibility.
- Author BiographyMiss MollyLouBelle with Tales to Tell, Molly Lemmons is not only an author, but a professional storyteller as well. She takes some of her stories from her first published book, Kind of Heart, a non-fiction collection of stories about growing up in Oklahoma City during the 1950's. Her stories are geared to touch your heart with humor, nostalgia and inspiration, encouraging both readers and listeners to celebrate families, relationships and God. She has been published in Chicken Soup for the Soul several times, Christian Chronicle, Christian Woman, Ideals Magazine, Heavenly Patchwork, and Christian Journal. Her stories have also run in newspapers in Oklahoma, Texas and Arkansas. She teaches workshops on Writing and Telling Life's Memories (from the heart) and travels wherever she is called to tell her stories, or teach her writing classes. A member of Territory Tellers and a member of National Storytelling Network, she is also a member of Christian Storytelling Network, Oklahoma City Writers, Inc. Inspirational Women's Network, Oklahoma Federation of Writers, Inc. and Oklahoma Association of Storytellers, and Presenters and Performers. Her other books are The Passing of Paradise, a fictional inspirational romance, and As Bright and as Pure as the Driven Snow, a series of lessons designed for the teen aged girl on God's plan for sexual purity before marriage. The lessons conclude with study sheets and work pages, and her fourth book, Seize the Flashbacks, is a how-to book on writing memories from the heart. Hold My Hand, My Precious Child, her fifth book, is a gift book about role reversals as we age, and is dedicated to mothers everywhere, but most especially to her own beloved mother. We are Invisible, her sixth book, is a non fictional account of the heart- rending emotions that a woman goes through in caring for an aged parent. An alumna of Oklahoma Christian University, she is mother to two and GrandMolly to two. She lives in Mustang, OK with her husband of 53 years and her dog and three cats.
- Author(s)Molly Rogers Lemmons
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.