All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionSomewhere in between the glossy, impossibly perfect, laughably romantic fantasy world of a mushy romance vel and the reality of life lies the path to true happiness. But finding the entrance ramp to that elusive path can be an adventure in itself. Whether you're happily single, socially satisfied, or on the prowl for your next great love story, this fun, sassy, and very real guide will keep that journey in perspective. Being in a relationship shouldn't be such hard work. This fun, flirty, and unabashedly sassy approach will inspire you to embrace the ultimate pleasures of being alive, while laughing at life's many absurdities. Who says that you can't be happy on your own? We can be happily connected ... or we can just be happy. With humor and small dose of reality, author Pamela P. Mercer shares tips on improving communication and compassion within your relationships, present and future. You don't have to settle-and you shouldn't expect your partner to either. We Are Not Angry Women, We're Just Tired! shows what happens when one tired woman decides to spread the tough love-and shares how you can avoid the many relationship-killing traps out there in the world of love, sex, and the pursuit of happiness.
- Author(s)Pamela P Mercer
- Date of Publication26/10/2011
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.