CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionStednitz's 2nd book of prose and poetry collecting work written from 1997-2006. Subjects range from Jerry Springer and the 405 to drunken nights in Puerto Rico. This 2nd edition has been demanded after the initial print run sold out upon release in 2006.
- Author BiographyLos Angeles based writer Damien Stednitz's work has been published in Contemporary Rhyme, Speechless Magazine, Astropoetica, The San Gabriel Valley Quarterly, True Poet Magazine, The Flintlock, Falling Star Magazine and Poetry Superhighway as well as numerous poetry anthologies. Stednitz served as Poet Laureate for Sunland-Tujunga, CA from 2008-2010. In addition to We Are Our Own Lions, Stednitz has authored three other books: On The Rise, I Guess (2005), The Carter Variations (2008) and the forthcoming collection The Final Days of Rock and Roll. All published by Egoboy Studios. Stednitz lives in Los Angeles with his wife and their two children.
- Author(s)Damien Stednitz
- PublisherEgoboy Studios
- Date of Publication26/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEgoboy Studios
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.