All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionAs A Tree Standing Strong, In A Place That We Call Home. We Are The Branches is a true story about a Cajun family who traveled from Acadia to Louisiana. The trials and endurances, sickness and diseases, death and destruction and all the storms they faced proved that our family stood strong and they built this place that we w call home.
- Author BiographyAnna has been studying Genealogy for the past 30 years. With a desire to know her family, she pursued researching and found incredible real life stories of her ancestors as they traveled from France, Acadia and Nova Scotia to Louisiana. A Licensed Minister since 1999, Anna also loves gardening, baking, sewing, motorcycle riding, keyboard playing and singing for the Lord.
- Author(s)Anna C Bradford
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.