All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEncourage the aspiring young cooks in your home to take the lead role in the kitchen and they will soon be whipping up tasty treats time and time again. This bumper book of recipes is the perfect introduction to cooking for children aged 5-12. Brimming with 100 fabulous recipes, chapters cover snacks and light bites, quick-and-easy lunches and suppers, main meals, desserts and drinks, so there really is something for every occasion.
- Author BiographyNancy McDougall is an experienced and enthusiastic food editor, writer and stylist with a keen interest in Children's cooking. In addition to being a food editor for several leading consumer magazines, Nancy has run cooking classes for 2-4 year olds and an after-school club for 9-10 year olds. She and her two children have fun rustling up new creations in the kitchen.
- Author(s)Nancy McDougall
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note600 photographs
- Weight676 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.