All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this powerful anthropological study of a Bolivian tin mining town, Nash explores the influence of modern industrialization on the traditional culture of Quechua-and-Aymara-speaking Indians.
- Author BiographyJune Nash is the author of I Spent My Life in the Mines.
- Author(s)June C. Nash
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication11/03/1993
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.