Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.03
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.88
About this product
- DescriptionA narrator tells a vel he read a few days before. Anna and Lucia are two girls of Italian origin, who after having spent a childhood and boyhood, serene and happy in Borneo discovered a love affair between their parents, disgusted then decided to leave and reach Italy. Here, they find themselves in trouble, due to the habits and customs completely different from them, and they meet a very closed society, resulting in great difficulty in entering and get to kw people. Nonetheless they managed to find a permanent job, but it soon proves a real torture. Each of them also find a partner, but with the help of a marriage agency. Here begin the visits to some monuments and places most important and famous of Sicily, but also in Rome, Florence and Venice, where Anna passes her honeymoon. This is illustrated from several images and accurate historical reconstructions. When, for the two friends finally everything seemed to go for the best, something happens ... The moral of this story is designed to highlight the importance of education and wisdom handed down by our predecessors. The narrator, disappointed and unhappy with his life, has only one love: the sea. Built a boat, he decides to venture alone away from the coast. All of a sudden, appeared to him a beautiful mermaid who invited him to go and live in her amazing underwater world. The conclusion of the vel highlights all the weaknesses, but at the same time all the forces of the human being. This book is dedicated to women simple, but cultured and intelligent, and to the men who love the sea.
- Author BiographyLuigi Savagnone is a Sicilian writer who writes novels of love and fantasy. In his novels, his genius manifests itself in being able to combine compelling stories of love and family relationships with interesting content of scientific relevance.
- Author(s)Sir Luigi Savagnone
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.