All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuia is THE super food to eat, and it is easy to see why. With twice the protein content of rice or barley, quia is also a source of calcium, magnesium, manganese, several B vitamins, vitamin E, and dietary fiber. Quia is among the least allergenic of all the grains, making it a fantastic wheat-free choice. It contains all nine essential ami acids making it a complete-protein source and an excellent choice for vegans who may struggle to get eugh protein in their diets. Naturally high in dietary fiber, quia is a slowly digested carbohydrate, making it a good low-GI option-this is THE superfood we should all be eating more of! But how? We Love Quia is the essential recipe book you need to make sure you don't miss out on this latest health craze. With recipes ranging from pancakes to invative salads, pizzas, breakfast muffins, burgers and even chocolate brownies, there truly is something for everyone, plus techniques for preparation and additional variations to add even more quia recipes to your repertoire.
- Author BiographyKAREN S BURNS-BOOTH is a professional recipe writer and food stylist who splits her time between the UK and France. CAROLYN COPE is the voice behind the popular food and lifestyle blog Umami Girl from her home in New Jersey. JASSY DAVIS is a recipe writer for British organic vegetable company, Able & Cole, and a professional food stylist. KRISTINA SLOGGETT is a vegan health-food writer for her blog, Spabettie, and provides all of the vegan recipes in the book. JACKIE SOBON has a passion for compassionate food and original recipes, and is determined to change peoples minds about stereotypical, bland and boring vegan food. Her blog, Vegan Yack Attack!, has many followers that keep coming back for the gorgeous food photography as well as the terrific dishes. A regular contributor to One Green Planet and Vegan Voice, she is dedicated to sharing her food with the world.
- Author(s)Carolyn Cope,Jackie Sobon,Jassy Davis,Karen S. Burns-Booth,Kristina Sloggett
- PublisherApple Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintApple Press
- Content NoteApprox. 100 colour photographs
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $36.94
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $33.92
- AU $33.14Trending at AU $37.73
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $42.66
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $42.72
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.35
- AU $9.01Trending at AU $12.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.