All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionThis Level 1 guided reader examines how swflakes form and fall and the changes sw creates in winter. Students will develop word recognition and reading skills while learning about the uniqueness of swflakes and the changes falling and fallen sw create that we can see.
- Author(s)Rebecca Felix
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series Title21st Century Basic Skills Library: Let's Look at Winter
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width196 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.