All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.88Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionFifteen original stories about our fear of and fascination with artificial intelligence Artificial intelligence has captured the imaginations of writers, readers, and scientists alike, from Karl Capek's R.U.R. to Isaac Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics, from Robby the Robot to The Terminator and The Bicentennial Man, and?of course?Arthur C. Clarke's Hal 9000. Now some of the most invative thinkers in science fiction offer an intriguing variety of tales featuring the many forms of AI, from frightening to funny. These authors confront one of contemporary mankind's deepest concerns?what do we do when the machines we created evolve beyond us?
- Author BiographyPeter Crowther is an award-winning writer, editor, and publisher. He lives and works with his wife and business partner, Nicky, on the Yorkshire coast of England. Peter can be found at petercrowther.com.
- PublisherDaw Books
- Date of Publication06/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleDaw Book Collectors
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDaw Books
- Weight154 g
- Width133 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byPeter Crowther
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.