All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second book by Fortesa Latifi. In her sophomore collection of poetry, Fortesa revisits themes from past writings with a new maturity. We Were Young explores the heartbreaks, hangovers, and hang ups associated with growing up.
- Author BiographyFortesa Latifi is a 22-year old poet. She is a graduate of the University of Arizona and calls the desert home. Her first book, This Is How We Find Each Other, was published through Where Are You Press in 2014 and she still can't believe it. Her second book, We Were Young, was also published through WAYP in 2015 and she hopes it reminds you of being young and having lipstick smudged on your teeth. Her work has been featured Words Dance, The Fem Lit Mag, and To Write Love On Her Arms, among others. She is currently a contributing editor at Words Dance Magazine. She hopes you find what you need here.
- Author(s)Fortesa Latifi
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.85Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.