All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover all about Hinduism by meeting Abishek, Jasmine, Nimai and Shivanjali - four Hindus from around the world. Find out about their temples, how they worship, how they celebrate festivals and how their faith impacts on their daily lives. The book is part of the 'My religion and me' series which explores the faith and lives of children around the world in different religions.
- Author BiographyPhilip Blake grew up in the West Country and was educated at Oxford University. He has worked in publishing as a writer and editor for more than thirty years, during which time he has specialised in books on historical subjects and religions.
- Author(s)Philip Blake
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMy Religion and Me
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight146 g
- Width193 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $28.86Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.