Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $26.68
About this product
- DescriptionA boat has gone missing. Goods have been stolen. There is blood in the water. It is the twenty-first century and a crew of pirates is terrorizing the San Francisco Bay. Phil is a husband, a father, a struggling radio producer and the owner of a large condo with a view of the water. But he'd like to be a rebel and a fortune hunter. Gwen is his daughter. She's fourteen. She's a student, a swimmer and a best friend. But she'd like to be an adventurer and an outlaw. Phil teams up with his young, attractive assistant. They head for the open road, attending a conference to seal a deal. Gwen teams up with a new, fierce friend and some restless souls. They head for the open sea, stealing a boat to hunt for treasure. We Are Pirates! is a vel about our desperate searches for happiness and freedom, about our wild journeys beyond the boundaries of our ordinary lives. Also, it's about a teenage girl who pulls together a ragtag crew to commit mayhem in the San Francisco Bay, while her hapless father tries to get her home.
- Author BiographyDaniel Handler is the author of the critically acclaimed novels Why We Broke Up, Adverbs, The Basic Eight and Watch Your Mouth, and, as Lemony Snicket, Who Could That Be at This Hour? and a sequence of children's novels collectively entitled A Series of Unfortunate Events. He lives in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Daniel Handler
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date14/07/2016
- Weight447 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementExport/Airside
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.