Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionProvides practical applications of democratic teaching for classes in history/social studies education, multicultural and social justice education, community service and civic engagement, and education and public policy.
- Author BiographyRobert W. Maloy is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Teacher Education and Curriculum Studies in the College of Education at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. He is the coauthor of several books, including (with Ruth-Ellen Verock-O'Loughlin, Sharon A. Edwards, and Beverly P. Woolf) Transforming Learning with New Technologies, Second Edition. Irene S. LaRoche is a history and social studies teacher at Amherst Regional Middle School in Amherst, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Irene S. LaRoche,Robert W. Maloy
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.