Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $68.03Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book develops Doukhan/Louhichi's 1999 idea to measure asymptotic independence of a random process. The authors, who helped develop this theory, propose examples of models fitting such conditions: stable Markov chains, dynamical systems or more complicated models, nlinear, n-Markovian, and heteroskedastic models with infinite memory. Applications are still needed to develop a method of analysis for nlinear times series, and this book provides a strong basis for additional studies.
- Author(s)C. Prieur,G. Lang,J. Dedecker,J.R. Leon,Paul Doukhan,S. Louhichi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/07/2007
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 190
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight473 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.