All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA high-level, rigorous, and technical treatment of modern particle physics, this book was written by a well-kwn professor at Harvard University. In addition to its value as a text for advanced undergraduate and graduate students of physics, it also serves as a reference for professionals. 1984 edition.
- Author BiographyDr. Howard Georgi is a Professor at Harvard and conducts ongoing research programs in several areas of theoretical particle physics.
- Author(s)Howard Georgi
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.