Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionExpert wealth manager Bishara A. Bahbah offers a complete guide to creating financial security. From explaining the basics of wealth management to providing an in-depth look at setting up an estate plan, managing debt, purchasing insurance and employing tax-saving strategies, Wealth Management in Any Market is a one-stop-shop for individuals looking to protect their assets and build wealth to weather any financial climate.
- Author BiographyBishara A. Bahbah, PhD , is a Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA(r)), a Certified Wealth Strategist (CWS TM ), as well as an estate-planning consultant, an international wealth specialist, and a wealth advisor. He holds a PhD from Harvard University where he also taught at the Kennedy School of Government.
- Author(s)Bishara A. Bahbah
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2009
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width154 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.