All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionWealth from Diversity presents a new approach to the problems of structural change and regional dynamics in the context of globalization, specifically focused on the experience of the European integration process. The book reviews different aspects of structural change and regional development including: * Increasing returns and cumulativeness in the dynamics of structural change at the regional level; * Techlogical learning and the distribution of invative capabilities; * The globalization of invation, networks, regional diversity and the regionalization of techlogy policy; * Inter-firm cooperation, external investment and external control; * Endogeus credit creation, finance and regional development; * Strategies for integration and strategies for competition at the European level. This important new collective work is intended for academics, policy practitioners and students in the fields of ecomic growth, structural change, regional development, regional financing and invation, and techlogy policy.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconomics of Science, Technology and Innovation
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight629 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJ. Stanley Metcalfe,Xavier Vence-Deza
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.