All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome atmospheric disturbances produce the kind of extreme weather events making the national and international new headlines on a regular basis. Just about everyone is interested in kwing more about hurricanes, typhoons and tornadoes. There is often confusion about whether or t they are the same thing and whether, for example, we can control these extremely violent phemena. Thunder and lightning affect many people but how many of us understand what generates such massive electrical discharges and why they occur more at some times of year than at others? A popular addition to the Science Spectra Series, Weather Rage explains the origin and nature of different types of weather observed across many areas of the world - and those that occur on different 'scales'. Presenting an in-depth look at the main factors underlying weather, this book will be an extremely useful guide for all meteorology students and practitioners as well as a source of reference for all those with an interest in the weather.
- Author(s)Ross Reynolds
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2003
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations(some col.), col. maps
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.