All listings for this product
Save on Atlases
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $12.30
- AU $56.83Trending at AU $58.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a fabulous new flexiback edition of this introduction to a controversial and relevant topic. It explains the how, what, where and why of the weird and wonderful weather Earth experiences, as well as investigating the causes (and possible effects) of the hottest topic of the moment: Climate change. It is illustrated with clear diagrams and stunning colour photography. It is Internet-linked to help readers build on their kwledge by accessing over 100 relevant websites.
- Author(s)Laura Howell
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2007
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleInternet-Linked Reference Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/07/2015
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest Age9+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.