All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionWeathered but Polished is a healing journey told through the author's poetry and graphite artwork depicting love, loss, betrayal, society, and growth. The story begins with the classic tale of infatuation that is quickly cut short. The resulting trials and struggles, in turn, spur a great deal of eye-opening self-reflection. This uplifting literary journey heals brokenness and self-doubt, concluding with a new found appreciation for the little moments that we so often overlook, but which ultimately matter most.
- Author BiographyMimi G is an attorney by day moonlighting as an artist in the evenings. Since childhood, she uses all forms of art and performance as a source of self-expression including graphite drawing, acrylic painting, hip hop dancing, acting in musicals, singing in church choir, playing flute and piano, writing poetry, and composing short stories. In her spare time, she can be found watching movies on her couch, spending quality time with loved ones, and traveling the world.
- Author(s)Mimi G
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.