All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.34Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionCombine basket weaving and gourd art in this new DIY. With 200 color images and step-by-step directions, five projects are presented for both the beginner and advanced weaver: Twine and Triple Twine Gourd, Twill Woven Gourd, and a Gourd Basket with Four Rod Wale.t Chapters cover preparing the gourd, weaving techniques, strengthening the rim, and adding embellishments to your finished woven gourd. Six contributing artists provide tips, and a gallery of completed works offers inspiration for creating your own designs.
- Author BiographyMarianne Barnes is a member of the American Gourd Society. She teaches gourd classes at John C Campbell, Belton Art Center, local patches, and national conventions. She has won many awards for her gourd art. She lives in South Carolina.
- Author(s)Marianne Barnes
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note200 color images & 3 b/w patterns
- Weight570 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.