All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, we aim to describe how to make a computer bend to your will by finding and exploiting vulnerabilities specifically in Web applications. We will describe common security issues in Web applications, tell you how to find them, describe how to exploit them, and then tell you how to fix them. We will also cover how and why some hackers (the bad guys) will try to exploit these vulnerabilities to achieve their own end. We will also try to explain how to detect if hackers are actively trying to exploit vulnerabilities in your own Web applications.
- Author(s)Steven Palmer
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/12/2007
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Weight960 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.20Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.