All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroductory textbook covering all the main features of the 'web programming' languages PHP and MySQL together with detailed examples that will enable readers (whether students on a taught course or independent learners) to use them to create their own applications or understand existing ones. A particular focus is the use of PHP to generate MySQL commands from a script as it is executed. Each chapter includes aims, a summary and practical exercises (with solutions) to support learning. Chapters are designed to stand alone as far as possible, so that they can be studied independently of the rest of the text by those with some previous kwledge of the languages. There is a comprehensive glossary of technical terms, together with extensive appendices for quick reference of language features.
- Author BiographyMax Bramer is Emeritus Professor of Information Technology at the University of Portsmouth, England. He has designed and implemented many websites for over 15 years and has made extensive use of PHP and MySQL in his work. His other Springer publications include successful textbooks on 'Principles of Data Mining' and 'Logic Programming with Prolog'.
- Author(s)Max Bramer
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication28/10/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note724 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight617 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.