All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the distillation of many years experience of working with Weber carburetors. These celebrated carburetors have been fitted to some of the most exciting and memorable cars and have been more widely used by tuners and modifiers, both for road and competition machinery, than any alternative. The mysteries of why and how they work so well and the practicalities of getting the best from them in any application are explained at length. Setting the carburetor to suit a particular engine, fault-finding on an existing installation, and the maintenance and repair of older carburetors are all topics which receive detailed attention. Anyone maintaining or restoring a classic Weber-equipped car, or contemplating a Weber-based conversion, or simply interested in the science of engine performance and tuning, will learn something from these pages.
- Author BiographyJohn Passini written several books detailing the Weber Carburetor, explaining how and why it works. He is recognized as the leading authority on Weber Carburetors. John lives in England.
- Author(s)John Passini
- PublisherBrooklands Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationCobham, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrooklands Books Ltd
- Content Note200 bw
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.