All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionEngaging your audience and holding their attention is the principal focus of the Webinars Pocketbook. It will show you how to design, set-up and deliver internet-based meetings, presentations and training workshops that harness techlogy for maximum impact and effectiveness.The pocketbook begins by describing the different webinar tools available - such as web cams, polls, messaging windows, whiteboards and breakout rooms - and how and when they can be employed to your advantage.It then goes on to explain how you need to adapt your communication style and method of delivery to suit the virtual environment, including making good use of attractive visuals to support your message. An explanation of how to gain participant buy-in, several case studies, a troubleshooting section (problems and solutions) and the authors' top 21 tips for successful webinars end the pocketbook on a practical te. Virtually the best advice there is!
- Author(s)Andy Lancaster,Stella Collins
- PublisherManagement Pocketbooks
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationAlresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Pocketbooks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.