All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe quest to achieve high website rankings in search engine results is a prominent subject for both academics and website owners/coders. Website Visibility marries academic research results to the world of the information practitioner and contains a focused look at the elements which contribute to website visibility, providing support for the application of each element with relevant research. A series of real-world case studies with tested examples of research on website visibility elements and their effect on rankings are reviewed.
- Author BiographyProfessor Melius Weideman is Head of Research Development at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology in Cape Town. During the past two and a half decades he has lectured, researched and published extensively, both locally and internationally, in a variety of fields. These include website visibility, search engines, information retrieval, computer viruses and other technological areas. He has also consulted to the City of Cape Town and a number of companies from industry on website strategy, visibility and other issues. He is a member of: the CSSA, SAICSIT, IRMA, IADIS and ISI.
- Author(s)Professor Melius Weideman
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication22/09/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white halftones, figures
- Weight380 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.