All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- DescriptionTrey MacAlpin kws they're close to the moment when the true king will finally be able to reveal himself. Until them, it is imperative that he and his brothers stick to their mission - a task that would be much easier if his three brothers hadn't lost their heads and fallen in love! Trey thought he was safe from that trap - until he finds himself accidentally married to Bliss, a woman whose power isn't only over his heart. Bliss kws she has a duty to her people to use her power to warn them of danger. But if this power keeps bringing her into contact with handsome Highland warriors, it must mean something. Her visions didn't show her that she would end up married to one of them! Trey MacAlpin is everything she would want in a mate, but his duty to his clan clashes with hers. Can they find a way to bring their two lives together - or will forces from beyond this world finally manage to break them apart?
- Author BiographyPart of the fun in writing, Donna Fletcher admits, is doing the research. But it is with her characters that she has the most fun. She loves giving life to fresh characters and feels their excitement as they face the pleasures and pitfalls of falling in love. Donna's own adventures have taken her to England, Ireland, and Scotland. She has walked the fields where battles were fought centuries ago, toured haunted castles, stood where beheadings were commonplace, explored the mystic mounds of long ago, and collected a plethora of memories and research that will live long in her heart and mind. She also loves exploring and photographing old abandoned homes, and she often takes long walks in the woods with camera in hand. She feels her life is rich and full, having three terrific sons, two fantastic daughters-in-law, an endless supply of friends, a loving dog, and a crazy, black, one-eyed cat named Bear.
- Author(s)Donna Fletcher
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleWarrior King
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight192 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.