All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe Southern Sewing Circle will win your heart. Monica Ferris, USA Today Bestselling Author Librarian Tori Sinclair is tying the kt as long as a murder doesn t unravel her plans Tori is ecstatic to become Mrs. Milo Wentworth in a few days, but she has a lot to do before she sashays down the aisle. Favors need to be sewn, vows need to be written and a mystifying murder needs to be solved. When Beatrice, a fellow member of the Sweet Briar Ladies Society Sewing Circle, learns that her former nanny took a fatal fall in her new employers home, she suspects the death was t an accident. Now Tori s spending her last days as a single woman untangling rumors and stitching together motives to find a killer. But can she nab a murderer and make it to the church on time?
- Author BiographyElizabeth Lynn Caseyis the author of the bestselling Southern Sewing Circle Mysteries, including Taken In, Remnants of Murder, and Let It Sew.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Lynn Casey
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleSouthern Sewing Circle Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight136 g
- Width99 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.