All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.39Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionForget the happy couple-it's the guests that make this wedding sizzle! Wedding Heat: Friday contains all six books from the series' first season: In One in the Hand a married couple develops a love of outdoor sex en route to their niece's wedding. In Two in the Bush a curvy girl and her coworker crush come together with the help of a beautiful stranger. Skinny Dipping follows Joey as he strips down and swims with the boys, only to fall hard for Greg. Next up, Vanessa finds out a secret about Maggie that might just land them both in hot water. In MILF of the Groom, rumours about Ellora have been greatly exaggerated, but she can't resist a younger man's advances. When Farrah meets up with a long-lost love, can he cherish her transgender heart in If the Shoes Fit ? This wedding's already got serious sizzle, and it's only Friday night!
- Author BiographyGiselle Renarde is a queer Canadian, avid volunteer, and contributor to more than 100 short story anthologies, including Best Women's Erotica, Best Lesbian Erotica, Best Bondage Erotica, and Best Lesbian Romance. Ms Renarde has written dozens of juicy books, including Anonymous, Ondine, and Nanny State. Her book The Red Satin Collection won Best Transgender Romance in the 2012 Rainbow Awards. Giselle lives across from a park with two bilingual cats who sleep on her head.
- Author(s)Giselle Renarde
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.