All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionWeddings are beautiful and exciting occasions, but they are a tense challenge for the photographer. This practical book explains how to take romantic signature shots, as well as how to capture the spontaneous moments of the day. Written by an experienced professional and teacher, it gives essential tips to managing the day and covers the small details that will ensure your photography is cherished for a lifetime.
- Author BiographyTerry Hewlett is a highly respected wedding photographer who also runs wedding courses for the Royal Photographic Society.
- Author(s)Terry Hewlett
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note172 colour photographs
- Weight492 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.