All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionRewned wedding photographer Rick Ferro presents the best techniques to succeed creatively and professionally. From first client consultation to engagement portraits to the wedding day and beyond, Rick demonstrates how to craft a rewarding experience for both the client and the photographer.
- Author BiographyRick Ferro is the coauthor of Wedding Photography with Adobe Photoshop. He founded the wedding photography department at Walt Disney and has been the photographer for ABC's Wedding of a Lifetime and Live with Regis and Kathy Lee. He is the recipient of a Kodak Master Gallery Award. He lives in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Author(s)Rick Ferro
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Out-of-print date23/11/2011
- Content Note1
- Weight501 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.