All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionProfessional wedding photography is a tough business to break into, especially in the current ecomic climate. In Wedding Photojournalism: The Business of Aesthetics, award-winning wedding photojournalist Paul D. Van Hoy explains how to build a successful business by t only cutting unnecessary costs, but by consistently drawing clients in. While he covers the skills photographers need to create great images, he also details the skills needed to build a profitable business.
- Author BiographyPaul D. Van Hoy II is a professional wedding photographer and the owner of Fotoimpressions, a destination wedding photography business. His work has been featured in In Style Wedding and Modern Brides. He lives in Rochester, New York.
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note200
- Weight518 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.