All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this candy-coloured guide, Vane Broussard (founder of the uber-popular blog Brooklyn Bride) and Minhee Cho (of the covetable paper company Paper+Cup) team up to present hundreds of entirely modern style ideas for every aspect of a wedding, in eight eye-catching and vibrant colour palettes. From pretty floral crowns to die-cut invitations, altars made from balloons, and so much more, these ideas are anything but traditional. Simple DIYs will spark creativity while interviews with industry experts provide important insider info. Lusciously designed and bursting with vivid photography, Weddings in colour has everything brides need to design a stunningly colourful affair.
- Author BiographyVane Broussard is the founder of wedding blog Brooklyn Bride. Minhee Cho is the cofounder of Paper+Cup, a stationery and design company.
- Author(s)Minhee Cho,Vane Broussard
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notecolour photos throughout
- Weight1089 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Photographer(s)Jaine M. Kershner
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.