Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect reference tools for first-time job seekers, mid-career professionals in transition, or anyone looking for a new position, these books guide readers through the entire process of job hunting. Applying for a job is broken down step-by-step, from writing a winning resume and posting it online to sifting through 40,000 job boards and focusing on a specific field or location. Actually getting the job after applying is made easier with advice for using online resources to gather materials and prepare for a successful interview. These handy guides are updated continually at WEDDLE's website, providing the best possible resources to finding a dream job online.
- Author BiographyPeter Weddle is the CEO of WEDDLE's, a specialty publisher in the fields of employment and leadership. He writes a biweekly column on employment for The Wall Street Journal and has previously written columns about job search and career management for CNN and Dow Jones's National Business Employment Weekly. He is the author of Career Fitness, CliffsNotes: Finding a Job on the Web, and Internet Resumes. He lives in Stamford, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Peter D. Weddle
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleWeddle's WizNotes
- Place of PublicationStamford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notetables
- Weight272 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.